We've had many customers ask us how to build a faraday shielded smart meter cover that reduces your exposure to harmful EMFs.
**Faraday Materials list/links below**
Build your own homemade DIY Faraday Smart Meter Cover with products that are certified MIL-STD-188-125 compliant (https://mosequipment.com/pages/compli...). A quick, easy, and affordable method that offers EMF protection for you and others.
**MATERIALS LIST - for a Smart Meter with dimensions: C 18.75" x D 6.25" x W 4.5"
- Mission Darkness™ TitanRF Faraday Fabric (Standard Pack): 34" x 44"
- Hose Clamp - (minimum circumference of 18in)
- Razor blade & scissors
**SUPPLIES DIMENSIONS for PREPARATION
- Mission Darkness™ TitanRF Faraday Fabric
• One 12" x 24" sheet
Buy supplies on Amazon: www.amazon.com/stores/page/2F506C83-1434-4FB2-BF26-3E096288FF07?ingress=0&visitId=639726ef-9c56-4849-baaa-04bde5f34c70&ref_=ast_bln
Buy supplies on our website: mosequipment.com/collections/faraday-supplies
For custom materials & questions, email us at [email protected] or call 805-318-3212
Purchase Faraday Supplies:
• TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric - Standard Kit (https://mosequipment.com/collections/...)
Check us out on social media!
• Instagram: @missiondarkness
• Facebook: @missiondarkness
• Twitter: @missiondarkness
• Youtube: @missiondarkness
• Website: www.mosequipment.com