Why You Should Listen:
In this episode, you will learn about the application of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy in supporting health and wellness.
About My Guest:
My guest for this episode is Dr. William Pawluk. William Pawluk, MD, MSc is a holistic doctor near Baltimore, MD. He has held academic positions at Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland. His is trained in acupuncture, nutrition, herbals, energy medicine, homeopathy, hypnosis, bodywork, and multiple other therapies. He is considered the foremost authority on the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy in North America. His areas of interest include holistic pain management, regenerative health, stem cell stimulation, anti-aging, sleep, and anxiety. His main emphasis is using PEMFs as a new solution for stubborn, chronic, and frustrating health problems. He strives to try to resolve the cause of the problem and not to simply put a Band-Aid on it. Most conventional treatments for pain rely on “numbing and dumbing,” that simply make the perception of pain better but don’t heal the cause. After 25 years of seeing the risks and side effects of traditional health solutions and approaches, and after studying various healing modalities, he discovered that PEMFs provide the most benefit and allow safe, non-toxic, self-directed, self-controlled, at-home pain management. He has authored a comprehensive book on healing with magnetic fields called “Power Tools for Health.”
- If EMF is bad, how can PEMF be good?
- Has the earth's magnetic field changed over time?
- What are the cellular and biological benefits of PEMF?
- How is PEMF different from Rife?
- What is the role of gauss and waveform in working with PEMF?
- How might electrolytes synergize the effects of PEMF?
- What is the role of PEMF in supporting the production of ATP in the mitochondria?
- How might PEMF help support those with hypercoagulation?
- How might PEMF therapy support the immune system and act as an indirect microbial support intervention?
- Can PEMF support structural integrity in those with hypermobility or Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
- Does PEMF have the potential to help improve the terrain and support detoxification?
- Can the nervous system be calmed with the incorporation of PEMF therapy?
- How might PEMF be helpful in dysautonomias such as POTS?
- What is the role of PEMF therapy in supporting restorative sleep?
- What are the contraindications for PEMF?
- What devices does Dr. Pawluk recommend?
FlexPulse - https://betterhealthguy.link/FlexPulse
BioBalance - https://betterhealthguy.link/BioBalance
TeslaFit - https://betterhealthguy.link/TeslaFit
Power Tools for Health Book - https://betterhealthguy.link/PowerToolsForHealthBook
December 18, 2020
To review a transcript of this show, visit http://BetterHealthGuy.com/Episode134
To learn more, visit http://BetterHealthGuy.com.
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of HighTechWellness.com - https://betterhealthguy.link/HighTechWellness
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.