Cordless Phones Brain Tumors http://www.emfnews.org/mret-technology-how-it-works.html
Bluetube Headset http://www.emfnews.org/headset.html
Computer Radiation Protection http://www.emfnews.org/earthcalm_emf_protection.html
Well examine the EMF radiation from different types of desktop and laptop computers, what that means for your health, and the SafeSpace products that can protect you while you work, surf and socialize online.
What is Computer Radiation & Where Does it Come From?
CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) screen radiation - If your desktop monitor (or TV) is a few years old and has a deep cabinet, chances are its a CRT. CRTs are by far the most dangerous type of screen.
* Few desktop computers are made with CRT screens anymore (though some video gamers still prefer them).
* The images produced by CRT screens involve a number of processes, including the front of the tube being scanned downward in a pattern of lines, electron beams sweeping an image across the screen by modulating their intensity, a coil generating magnetic field and more.
The Health Dangers of CRTs
* Small amounts of radiation (x-ray frequencies and others) are emitted as the electrons sweep the screen.
* At close range, this radiation (literally pulsating fields of energy) puts biological stress on humans, animals and plants.
* CRTs also operate at an extremely high voltage, which continues on long after the computer has been turned off.
LCD ( Liquid Crystal Display) Screens Radiation - these screens are flatter, often appearing as panels. LCD screens are safer than CRTs.
* Display is composed of color or monochrome pixels that are filled with liquid crystals.
* Liquid crystals are lit by a backlight or reflector.
* LCD screens utilize very small amounts of electric power.